Here at YU, we recognize 和 honor the sacrifice 和 dedication it takes to serve 我们的国家. That's why we work hard to make educational opportunities available to active-duty service members, veterans, 和 their families. YU offers classes both on-campus 和 online.
Steps to Enrollment
- High school transcripts
- College transcripts from all colleges attended
- ACT/SAT scores (if 学生 has less than 27 earned college credits)
Official transcripts 和 test scores may be sent to the following address:
1125 E. 第八街
To be accepted unconditionally, 学生 must meet two of the three requirements:
- Minimum ACT score of 18 (or SAT equivalent)
- Sub-scores in Math 和 English below requirement may require assigned level courses
Note: Homeschoolers 和 those taking the GED must take the ACT or SAT to be considered 承兑. Passing the GED equals a 2.0的绩点. To be accepted unconditionally, homeschoolers 和 those taking the GED must meet both GPA 和 ACT/SAT requirements.
Complete the forms required in order to receive educational benefits.
- DD214 - Honorable discharge documents
- VA-221990 - Documents for approval of educational benefits
- A copy of the document sent back to you from the VA verifying that the VA-221990 was completed must be in your file for the 招生 Office, Registrar, 和 Financial 援助办公室.
- VA-221990E - Documents for transfer of educational benefits funds to spouse or child
- Only one person can be the recipient of education benefits, not both spouse 和 child.
Note: Students must declare a major when filling out documents for educational benefits 被授予.
FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Students are encouraged to fill out the FAFSA as they may qualify for federal aid as well as VA educational benefits.
- DET365's FAFSA Code: 002567
Once you're Final Accepted, you will need to accept your financial aid package. 你 will work through your 网络合作伙伴 account for each step. If forms are required to complete then simply complete, sign 和 return them to DET365 by emailing email@example.com 或邮寄至:
1125 E. 8日圣.
Once you've been accepted, the next step is to pay your $100 enrollment deposit. 这 deposit is fully refundable until August 1st (or December 21st if you are enrolling in the spring) 和 will allow you to reserve your housing, register for classes, 和 get your DET365 email credentials.
After completing your payment, you'll have the option to complete our 住房形式. Fill this out 和 we’ll save you a room at one of our residence halls or campus 公寓.
NOTE: Even if you are not living in on-campus housing, the $100 enrollment deposit is required to enroll at DET365.
你're almost a YU Panther...you just need to register for classes. If you're an accepted 学生 & you've paid your deposit, you will be able to register for classes once the course 目录 is opened by our Registrar. 联系你的 admissions enrollment counselor to see if you're eligible to enroll. If you have any other questions, please call 我们电话是402-363-5627.